1. introductory provisions
By making a purchase at Wholesale Angora Export – Import Tomasz Hetmanowski, you automatically accept our regulations.
The place of fulfillment of the seller is:
Angora Export-Import Tomasz Hetmanowski
16B Przemyslowa St.
NIP: 607-000-55-43, REG: 572146143
Manager’s contact information:
Tel: 511 879 989 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Customer – a natural person, legal entity or organizational unit without legal personality, which is granted legal capacity by law, concluding a contract with the Seller.
2. consumer – a natural person making a legal transaction with the Seller that is not directly related to his economic or professional activity.
3. service – services provided by the Seller
4. sales contract – an agreement concluded at a distance between the Customer and the Seller via electronic communication, the subject of which is the purchase of a Product.
5. Product – a product that the Customer acquires via electronic communication
6. Newsletter – a service that allows subscribing to and receiving free information about Products and promotions of the Seller via electronic communication
7. business day – one day from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
3 General provisions:
1. the Seller undertakes to provide services to the Customer to the extent and under the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions.
2. the Customer undertakes to use the services of the wholesaler in accordance with the applicable laws and rules of social coexistence.
(3) The Customer using the Vendor’s Services is obliged to comply with these Regulations.
(4) The Seller shall comply with the principles of protection of Customers’ personal data provided for by the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
(6) All prices listed on the website of the wholesaler are net prices.
(7) The Seller reserves the right to make changes in the prices of Products available at the wholesaler, to introduce new Products, as well as to carry out and cancel promotional actions or make changes to ongoing promotions.
(8) It is prohibited for the Customer to provide content of an unlawful or offensive nature. The Customer is obliged to use the Seller’s websites in a manner that does not interfere with their functioning, in particular by not using certain software (including malware) or devices.
4 Contract of sale
-The Seller allows placing orders for products available in the wholesale store.
-by means of the Order Form available on the website 24 hours 7 days a week;
-electronically at email@example.com
-by telephone at 67/ 2843743
-stationary at the wholesale store
*To place an order by phone or e-mail, the Customer provides the Seller with information about the ordered Product and data necessary for the execution of the order, in particular, identification data, address data and data enabling contact regarding the order (telephone number, e-mail address)
-After receiving the order, the Seller sends the Customer a statement of order acceptance by e-mail to the e-mail address provided during order placement. Then the Seller, after verifying the possibility of processing the order, sends the Customer an order confirmation message. As soon as the Customer receives the order confirmation message, the contract of sale is concluded.
-The order confirmation message contains the agreed terms and conditions of the sales contract, in particular the quantity and type of Product ordered, the total price to be paid including delivery costs and the amount of discounts granted (if applicable).
5 Order processing time and delivery
-The Seller shall execute orders in the order of their receipt
-The order processing time consists of preparation, completion, packing and release of the Product by the Seller. The average order processing time is up to two working days, taking into account the goods to be delivered by our transport.
-Orders placed on a business day after 11:00 a.m. and on holidays are treated as placed on the next business day.
-When a part of an order consisting of several Products is not currently available, the Customer is informed about it by phone or e-mail and decides how to complete the order (partial completion, extension of the waiting time, cancellation of the order).
Goods from all over
We are constantly expanding our offerings to meet the requirements of the most demanding customers.